Today, Fossil produces over 300 different styles of watches in a continuously changing lineup. While the majority of designs are created by in-house designers, Fossil has reached out to such contemporary artisans as product designer Philip Starck and famed architect Frank Gehry (designer of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain) to create uniquely modern timepieces.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fossil Twist Black Dial Watch - Men's


Product Description
Precision quartz timing is merged with a patented mechanical dial to create a watch that will twist your expectations. The Fossil Mechanical Watch features partially exposed mechanics, allowing you to see the inner-workings of your watch. This modern watch features a stainless steel bracelet and round case. Three sub-dials display date, 24-hour and seconds. Limited 11-year warranty.

Review by Customer
One of my 2 favorite Fossil's in my collection
This watch slayed me when I saw it in the Fossil outlet. I had already splurged on a Movado, but I saw this one and had to have it too. (Watch [...]? Who knows.) Anyway, this has quickly become a favorite for daily wear to the office. It is definitely a head turner. What I love about it is that it's not as heavy as my other Twist-movement watch, even though the size is comparable.

Find out more @ Fossil Twist Black Dial Watch - Men's

0 comments:

Post a Comment